There are so many questions from companies on how they can improve their business, from business process, customer’s Satisfaction, and so on. But the most important thing is to plan. Follow below these simple steps to set your SMART goals on our Workforce Management Platform.
Planning is to figure out where you want your company to go. By thinking about the end in mind you can set up a strategic plan to make sure you can keep track of your company performance with S.M.A.R.T. strategic planning.
To measure your plan is to track every aspect& detail of progress, and maintaining all this performance data of each employee can be a pain. Without a system that can help you keep on track of your company goals and as well as making sure the alignment of your employee’s performances to the company goals.
Synergo Technologies, one of the top workforce management platforms, has already help many companies; providing them with cloud-based software that allows you to set, align, and track on your company performance to ensure the achievement your company goals.
To set your SMART goals on our Workforce Management Platform, you can start with these simple steps.
Go to the Performance Module in Admin’s interface.
From there, choose “Customize Goals” menu to set up your company goals. In our Workforce Management Platform you can set Goals and Subgoals, just like OKRs (Objective and Key Results).
Synergo Workforce Management platform allows you to set qualitative goals or quantitative goals, and accommodate any type of calculation from Total, Average, or Last Update.
To create a new goal, Click “Create New” and fill in the required Goal fields.
- Goal is defined as a role-specific assignment and is usually quantitative. Fill in the required fields and select “Add Role”.
- Role will be associated with goals, subgoals and competencies of the assigned employee.
As you can see in the picture. The upper side is Goals, followed by subgoals below.
There are two settings to calculate quantitative subgoals as shown in calculation type:
- The way we calculate inputs, represents in “Total”, “Average”, “Last Update”& “Formula”
- How we know if the calculated inputs are good or bad, represents in “Minimum”, “Maximum”, or “Range”
- Increase sales click through rate to above industry average of 4% (Total Min)
- Reduce customer complaints by 15% within six months (Total Max)
You can reach us out in www.synergo.co to know more about our modules in Synergo Workforce Management platform. Or you can contact us directly to our team at number shown below:
Synergo Workforce Management
Erick R Syarief
EV Hive – The Maja Lantai 1, Jalan Kyai Maja No. 39, RT.12/RW.2, Gunung, Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12120